Friday, September 11, 2009

It's 6am I must be lonely

The puppy expierement is going very well so far. We really lucked out with an amazing dog and God has really blessed us both with a new level of patience and calm.
We went to visit Doug's family one last time before he headed out.
It was a nice visit. They weren't thrilled about us having Sara with us but oh well.
Molly and Sara played so well with each other after they got to know each other.

Doug left on Wednesday, it was hard but I am learning to be stronger.
<3

On Thursday I decided to go to my mothers house and spend some time with her (more for Tobin then myself really). I gotta quit doing that. Actually I am done. Totally done with all the drama that woman brings into my life.
I'm still quite upset about it so I really won't get into details. (sorry I know)
The result ended up being me getting into my car upset and just driving until I got home.
Which sucks since I was planning on hanging out with a few people in town afterward. I just was way beyond upset.

So now Tobin Sara and I are home. Could not be happier.
Its 7am. I'm wide awake and ready to start my day.
Goals for today;
7:30-8ish Read my LTG and spend some great time in the Word <3
8ish-Tobin wakes up- Clean clean clean Organize and Clean
Tobin gets up-10ish: Breakfast and play time with boy my kids
10ish: PICK UP Nia may mayyyyess <3
And from there its gonna be a whirl wind of fun && my day isn't quite planned.

<3
Yay
<3
Heather

No comments: